No. 7 Initial Training School:
by Bruce Forsyth (www.militarybruce.com), with permission
Opened during World War II, Bedford Road collegiate was leased by the federal government to provide facilities for the RCAF’s No. 7 Initial Training School.
No. 7 ITS closed sometime after March 1944.
Source material: information supplied by Jeff O’Brien, City Archivist, City of Saskatoon (2000).
RF Messenger and RP Short died while on strength to No. 7 ITS.