Royal Canadian Air Force Detachment Boharm:
by Bruce Forsyth (www.militarybruce.com), with permission
Opened in 1940 near Boharm, the detachment served as a Relief Landing Field for No.33 EFTS in Caron, but it possibly was originally intended for No. 32 at Moose Jaw. RCAF Detachment Boharm had a turf airfield laid out in the standard triangle pattern, with a hangar building and living quarters.
When No. 33 EFTS closed in January 1944, Moose Jaw did take over the aerodrome, using the field until operations ceased in Oct. 1944. RCAF Detachment Boharm was abandoned and the land returned to farming.
Source material: information supplied by Kirk Wallace, Research Department Western Development Museum (2006).